M, b. 9 September 1870, d. 13 March 1903
- Father: John G. Faulkner b. 10 Sep 1842, d. 20 Mar 1921
- Mother: Marilla Loyd b. 18 Jan 1839, d. 31 Jan 1900
- Birth*: J.V. Faulkner was born on 9 September 1870 at Vance Co., NC.
- He was the son of John G. Faulkner and Marilla Loyd.
- Death*: J.V. Faulkner died on 13 March 1903 at Vance Co., NC, at age 32 .
- Burial*: He was buried circa 14 March 1903 at Corinth Baptist Church Cemetery, Franklin Co., NC; J.V. Faulkner Toombstone is located next to J. N. Faulkner's . J.N. Faulkner grave states son of J.G. and Marilla.1
- [S363] Unknown name of person unknown record type, unknown repository, unknown repository address.
Jack Warner Faulkner1
M, b. 1 April 1925, d. 1 February 1975
- Father: John Bernard Faulkner1 b. 30 Nov 1885, d. 6 Mar 1964
- Mother: Spicey Valera Hill1 b. 17 Jun 1898, d. 18 Feb 1970
- Birth*: Jack Warner Faulkner was born on 1 April 1925 at Wake Co., NC.1
- He was the son of John Bernard Faulkner and Spicey Valera Hill.1
- Marriage*: Jack Warner Faulkner married Irene Jennette Mulligan on 7 August 1954 at Wake Co., NC.1,2
- Death*: Jack Warner Faulkner died on 1 February 1975 at Raleigh, Wake Co., NC, at age 49 .1
- Burial*: He was buried on 4 February 1975 at Raleigh National Cemetery, Raleigh, Wake Co., NC.3
Family: Irene Jennette Mulligan
Jackey "Martha" Faulkner
F, b. circa 1822, d. after 9 June 1880
- Father: (?) Faulkner b. c 1800
- Birth*: Jackey "Martha" Faulkner was born circa 1822 at NC.
- She was the daughter of (?) Faulkner.
- Marriage*: Jackey "Martha" Faulkner married James Henderson Renn, son of Green C. "Jeff" Renn and Wenny Robertson, on 19 October 1854 at Granville Co., NC.1
- Death*: Jackey "Martha" Faulkner died after 9 June 1880 at NC . From Eliza Renn's Marriage Certificate, she states that her father is dead. She did not list his name but she did list her mother as Jackey Renn and that she was still living. Jackey is also listed in the 1880 Franklin Co. Census.2
Family: James Henderson Renn b. c 1833, d. 15 Feb 1865
- [S2] Granville Co., N.C. Marriage Register unknown file number.
- [S22] Brent H. Holcomb, Marriages of Granville Co., N.C. 1753-1868, pg 279.
- [S5] Warren Co., N.C. 1860 Census, pg 492.
- [S179] Unknown volume, Vance Co., N.C. Death Certificate, Register of Deeds Vance Co., NC Courthouse.
- [S66] 1860 Granville Co., N.C. Census, pg 492.
M, b. before 1760, d. 1825
- Father: Benjamin Faulkner Sr. b. 17 Dec 1714, d. c 1784
- Mother: Frances (?)
- Birth*: Jacob Faulkner was born before 1760 at Halifax Co., VA.
- He was the son of Benjamin Faulkner Sr. and Frances (?).
- Marriage*: Jacob Faulkner married Catherine Howerton circa 1780.
- Marriage*: Jacob Faulkner married Sally Bailey in August 1811 at Person Co., NC; From Person Co. Record Book 6(1811-1815) page 10: Marriage contract: Sally Bailey, Widow of Yancey Bailey, and Jacob Faulkner of Halifax Co., Va. Aug 1811.
N.C. Marriage Bonds. Person Co. bondsman John Brook. 2.From Person County, N.C. Compilations Land Grants 1794,1805,1823 Tax Lists Record Books Abstracts 1792-1820 Letters of Attorney by Katharine Kerr Kendall Page 87 From Person Co. Record Book, Book t (1811-1815) page 10. Marriage contract: Salley Baily, widow of Yancey Bailey, and Jacob Faulkner of Halifax Co., Va. Aug 1811. Page 88 August Court 1812 page 95 Estate of Elizabeth Baily, dec., in account with Jacob and Sally Faulkner, adm. Legatees: Sally Fulgeur, mother of dec'd, Mary Farris, Sarah Moore, Gabriel Baily, William Baily, Francis Shephard; Jane, John, and Harriett Baily.
- Death*: Jacob Faulkner died in 1825 at Cluster Springs, Va.1
Family 2: Catherine Howerton b. 1760
M, b. circa 1709
- Birth*: Jacob Faulkner was born circa 1709.
- Marriage*: He married Mary Crockford on 19 June 1729 at Middlesex Co., VA.1
- [S326] Unknown author, Marriages of Some Virginia Residents 1607-1800, page 11.
M, b. circa 1706
M, b. circa 1756
- Marriage*: Jacob Faulkner married Mary Ann (?).
- Birth*: Jacob Faulkner was born circa 1756.
- He was the son of Thomas Faulkner.1
- [S34] Mona Forkner Paulas, The Forkner Clan Vol III, pg 168.
M, b. circa 1714
M, b. circa 1803
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1803 at NC.3
- He was the son of John Faulkner and Nancy Arnold.2
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Elizabeth "Betsey" Cook on 10 April 1827 at Franklin Co., NC; bondsman was Rolly Cook. See also marriage of James Falkener to Sally Askew on 14 May 1827. Could this be the same James.4
Family: Elizabeth "Betsey" Cook b. 1810
M, b. circa 1838
M, b. circa 1863, d. circa 1898
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1863 at NC.
- Marriage*: He married Martha Elizabeth Eastwood on 28 December 1886 at Vance Co., NC; James Falkner, 23, mar Martha Eastwood, 30 28 Dec 1886 at Townsville by J.M.B. Hunt JP Wit: J.E. Hunt, E.A. Lewis.1
- Death*: James Faulkner died circa 1898 at NC .2
Family: Martha Elizabeth Eastwood b. Nov 1857, d. 28 Sep 1946
M, b. circa 1762
- Father: Francis Faulkner Jr. b. c 1738, d. b Apr 1795
M, b. before 1805
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married an unknown person ; From Marriage Records of Berkeley Co., Va. compiled by Guy L. Keesecker, pg 156, James Faulkner married Hanna Minghini 23 May 1825. Suretor; Cornelius Kelly, bond# 5b 12.
- Birth*: He was born before 1805 at VA.
- Marriage*: He married Hanna Minghini on 23 May 1825 at Berkeley Co., VA.
Family: Hanna Minghini b. c 1805
M, b. circa 1750
M, b. circa 1825
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1825.
- Marriage*: He married Nancy Poole before 1848.
M, b. circa 1781
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1781 at Halifax Co., VA.1
- He was the son of Jacob Faulkner and Catherine Howerton.1
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Martha Jane Jordan on 10 February 1804 at Halifax Co., VA.
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Obedience Hamlett on 16 July 1816 at Halifax Co., VA.
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Mary Averett on 28 December 1837 at Halifax Co., VA.
Family 1: Martha Jane Jordan b. c 1784
Family 2: Obedience Hamlett b. c 1780
Family 3: Mary Averett b. c 1800
M, b. 1809
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Sally Curry.
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Jane Amdia McElwee.
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born in 1809 at SC.1
- He was the son of Thomas Faulkner and Mary Gillespie.1
Family 1: Jane Amdia McElwee
Family 2: Sally Curry b. c 1810
M, b. circa 1760
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1760 at Ireland.1
- Marriage*: He married Mary Lesley circa 1786.
Family 2: Mary Lesley b. c 1765
M, b. 13 January 1795, d. March 1862
- Marriage*: James Faulkner married Grace Lesley McElwee.
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born on 13 January 1795 at SC.
- He was the son of James Faulkner and Mary Lesley.
- Death*: James Faulkner died in March 1862 at age 67 .
Family: Grace Lesley McElwee b. c 1795
M, b. 1867
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born in 1867 at Va.1
- He was the son of John Kerr Faulkner and L. Victoria Chandler.1
- [S1177] 1870 Halifax Co., Va. Census.
M, b. circa 1837
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1837 at NC.1
- He was the son of James Faulkner and Elizabeth "Betsey" Cook.1
- [S1280] 1850 Randolph Co., N.C. Census.
M, b. circa 1832
- Father: Daniel Faulkner1 b. c 1805, d. c 1868
- Mother: Charlotte Balenger1 b. 13 May 1811, d. 23 Oct 1871
- Birth*: James Faulkner was born circa 1832 at TN.1
- He was the son of Daniel Faulkner and Charlotte Balenger.1
- [S1580] 1850 Whitley Co., Ky. Census.
James "Jim" Faulkner1
M, b. circa 1868
- Birth*: James "Jim" Faulkner was born circa 1868 at MS.1
- He was the son of Richard Green Faulkner and Malinda Barton.1
- [S1307] 1880 Monroe Co., Miss. Census.
James Alvin Faulkner1
M, b. 6 December 1933, d. 8 November 2005
- Father: Henry Clarence Faulkner1 b. 9 Apr 1900, d. 8 Sep 1981
- Mother: Susan Henriette Ayscue1 b. 4 Jul 1908, d. 6 Apr 1943
- Birth*: James Alvin Faulkner was born on 6 December 1933 at Franklin Co., NC.1
- He was the son of Henry Clarence Faulkner and Susan Henriette Ayscue.1
- Marriage*: James Alvin Faulkner married Oretha Mae Pike before 1961.2
- Death*: James Alvin Faulkner died on 8 November 2005 at Troutville, VA, at age 71 .3
Family: Oretha Mae Pike
- Glenda Jean Faulkner
James B. Faulkner1
M, b. circa 1850
- Birth*: James B. Faulkner was born circa 1850 at Cherokee Co., AL.1
- He was the son of Isaac W. Faulkner and Elizabeth Susan Wagner.1
- [S653] 1850 Cherokee Co., Ala. Census.
M, b. circa 1873, d. 15 July 1964
James Clivus Faulkner
M, b. 19 April 1861, d. 1929
- Father: Neverson Tobias Faulkner b. c 1822, d. 25 Apr 1900
- Mother: Martha Edwards b. c 1823, d. 22 Jul 1869
- Birth*: James Clivus Faulkner was born on 19 April 1861 at MS.
- He was the son of Neverson Tobias Faulkner and Martha Edwards.
- Death*: James Clivus Faulkner died in 1929 at Splunge, Monroe Co., MS.1
- [S1213] Unknown author, Findagrave.com.
James D. Faulkner
M, b. circa 1810
James D. Faulkner1
M, b. 20 June 1890
- Father: James Thomas Faulkner1 b. 26 Aug 1866, d. 16 Dec 1951
- Mother: Nannie Jennie Thorn1 b. 2 Nov 1867, d. 7 Jul 1919
James Dowd Faulkner1
M, b. circa 1838, d. 8 July 1901
- Birth*: James Dowd Faulkner was born circa 1838 at NC.2
- He was the son of Littleton James Faulkner and Dilly Matilda Edwards.
- Marriage*: James Dowd Faulkner married Martha Elizabeth Wrenn Edwards, daughter of John William A. "Jack" Edwards and Martha Renn, on 19 December 1867 at Warren Co., NC; Marriage and parent info from Warren co. Marriage Certif 19 Dec 1867.
James D. Falkner is the son of Littleton Falkner and Matilda Falkner according to the Warren Co. Marriage certif dtd 19 Dec 1867.3
- Death*: James Dowd Faulkner died on 8 July 1901 at Vance Co., NC.1
- Burial*: He was buried circa 9 July 1901 at Liles Edwards Cemetery, Vance Co., NC.1
Family: Martha Elizabeth Wrenn Edwards b. 7 Sep 1848, d. 15 Oct 1928
- George Thomas Faulkner+ b. 14 Sep 1869, d. 16 Mar 1938
- Edgar Wheeler Faulkner b. 26 May 1872, d. 18 Sep 1928
- James Ernest Faulkner+ b. 7 Mar 1875, d. 28 May 1934
- Nodie L. Faulkner+ b. 28 Jul 1877, d. 31 Jul 1911
- Omega Vinson Faulkner+4 b. 10 Jul 1880, d. 30 Apr 1960
- Pattie A. Faulkner b. 2 Feb 1883
- Hettie H. Faulkner+ b. 10 Aug 1885, d. 14 Feb 1989
- Elizabeth Lizzie Faulkner b. 18 Jan 1887
- Eugene A. Faulkner4 b. 9 Aug 1891, d. 10 Dec 1891